The Alpine Quilt is an insulated blanket built with ultralight and minimalist backpackers in mind. The tapered design cuts unnecessary weight and helps the quilt pack down incredibly small. A water resistant 50D Pongee soft-faced fabric and synthetic Perefill Hollowfiber insulation keep you warm on wet nights in a humid tent. A sleeve sewn in to the underside of the Alpine Quilt can be used to tuck under a sleeping pad or cold feet so the blanket stays put and toes stay warm on colder nights. The Alpine Quilt is the perfect comfy companion for quick and light Escalante canyon adventures or after long days riding the Kokopelli Trail.
- Dimensions Single: 87 in. x 55/46 in. (220cm x 140/117cm)
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz (935g)
- Insulation: 170g Perefill Hollow Fiber
- Inner Fabric: 50D 300T Pongee
- Outer Fabric: 50D 300T with WR-Cire coating
- Stuff Sack Size: 6.5 in. x 13 in. (16.5cm x 33cm)
- Corner Webbing Loops for Hanging
- Tapered Design Saves Weight
- Foot Sleeve Tucks over Feet or Sleeping Pad
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.