Hammock Tree Strap That Doesn't Hurt The Trees
Taking it easy shouldn't be hard on the tree. Ropes can damage tree bark during hammocking.
- These tree straps are made from super rugged 2" nylon webbing which spreads the load so it won't damage tree bark.
- Extra thick, abrasion resistant, nylon webbing will last for season after season.
- Each strap is a generous 10 feet long - long enough to wrap a 34" diameter tree.
- Attached hook & loop strap keeps them organized when not in use. Sewn tie-in loops at either end.
- Capacity/strap: 700 lbs.
- Assorted navy, green, silver and black.
- Made in the USA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.