- Easy-care first-aid system organizes first-aid supplies into in injury-specific pockets to eliminate guesswork and ensure you use the right treatment quickly
- External kit map shows you where the supplies are located, while reflective mountain logo on front of bag makes it easy to spot in the dark when every moment counts
- See-through pockets protect items from dirt and moisture while allowing for quick and easy access; zippers hold items in when opening the kit or accessing it vertically
- 5 x 9 trauma pad and elastic bandage help stop bleeding fast
- Includes medications for allergic reactions, itches, pain and fever, inflammation and diarrhea
- Hospital-quality tools include EMT shears and precision forceps for efficient and effective backcountry medical care
- Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for cleaning and closing small wounds
- 14 precut, shaped moleskin pieces make it easy to prevent and treat hot spots and blisters; alcohol pads remove oils from skin for better adherence of tape and moleskin
- Wilderness medicine guide offers up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine in a concise and compact format
- Authored by Eric A. Weiss, M.D., this lightweight, fully illustrated guide contains advice from Weiss on improvised first-aid techniques, when to "worry" tips, and more
- Super-durable nylon bag with darting provides extra space inside the kit for your own items
Made in USA.
6.5 x 5.5 x 3 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.